Audit and Support
The Audit is intended as the first step in formulating or strengthening your plan for engagement with the broader community. We evaluate your school's programs and community relationships, and assess your neighborhood needs and opportunities for engaging in effective public-private school partnerships.
- Review of key documents, including strategic plan
- Designation of point person and/or formation of task force
- Design of school-specific process
- Interviews with leaders of school constituencies
- Review of related programs (may include Diversity, Environmental and Global programs, and academic curriculum)
- Review of Community Service/Service Learning program
- Review of marketing materials related to public purpose
- Report to the school on findings and opportunities
- Outlined of comprehensive, integrated public purpose plan
For further information on an audit at your school, contact us at email@example.com.
Wingspan offers you two options:
- A full audit conducted by Wingspan Partnerships
- Counsel on conducting a self-audit
Wingspan Partnerships draws on teacher and school leader input to design programs that work in the context of your school and your community.